YC world – The Best Games for toddlers.
Each parent dreams of his or her child becoming a smart, creative and successful person. But not everyone knows how to help a child develop. How to help develop fine motor skills. What are the best baby games to learn colors, discover animal sounds and identify birds.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have found fun games for kids to learn colors and world around stuff, which perfectly develop cognitive skills and fine motor skills.
Our app is based on Glenn Doman’s methods for early development of children.
Doman’s method uses cards and works as follows: a child is shown the cards with words written on a white background and every word is pronounced clearly. After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Funny sounds accompany the flashcards where applicable.
Small children often have trouble identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn colors, but also to correlate them with different objects.
One important feature makes this educational app stand out from the rest: you can monitor your child’s performance by checking the Analysis and Statistics.
YC World is a great tool to help babies learn basic words. Building vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Whether you are at home, on the road, or on an airplane, our application lets you keep a child engaged, entertained and learning.
- Hundreds of high-resolution pictures and photos in 12 categories (Animals, Food items, Professions, Birds, Insects, Transport, Household items, Nature, Music, Plants, Clothes, Objects)
- Professional narrator
- Real sounds where applicable
- Question mode (to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer)
- Designed for use by a baby or toddler with built-in parent control (lock the app so that baby cannot accidentally exit the app)
- Analysis & Statistics of your child’s development (WOW)
For parents who care about their children.